Dr. Evan Parker specializes in the design and implementation of statistical analyses for the legal market. At Lawyer Metrics, Evan has developed several products and services designed to optimize law firm business development and hiring. Evan also conducts wide-ranging research on the legal industry. His work has been cited in the American Lawyer, the ABA Journal, and the Canadian Lawyer.
Evan is an expert at using large-scale integrated data sets to generate insights that inform strategy and hiring decisions. He focuses on managing projects for various clients from concept development through completion. During this process, he routinely interprets complex statistical information, placing particular emphasis on the visual display of quantitative information. A political scientist by training, Evan has also published articles in the field’s leading journals.
- University of North Carolina, Ph.D. in Political Science
- University of North Carolina, M.A. in Political Science
- University of Wisconsin, B.A. in Political Science
- Parker-Stephen, Evan. 2013. “Tides of Disagreement: How Reality Facilitates (and Inhibits) Partisan Public Opinion.” The Journal of Politics 75: 1077-1088.
- Parker-Stephen, Evan. 2012. “Clarity of Responsibility and Economic Evaluations.” Electoral Studies 3: 506-511.