Dr. Evan Parker-Stephen specializes in designing and implementing statistical analyses for the legal market. While at Lawyer Metrics, Evan created a statistical process for lawyer development that enables lawyers to identify their strengths and weaknesses relative to high-performing lawyers.
Evan routinely interprets complex statistical information for clients, placing particular emphasis on the visual displays of quantitative information. A political scientist by training, Evan has published articles in the field’s leading journals. He is an expert in using large-scale human data to study how beliefs and preferences get translated into consequential behaviors.
Prior to joining Lawyer Metrics, Evan served as an Assistant Professor at Texas A&M University and a Visiting Assistant Professor at Stony Brook University.
- University of North Carolina, Ph.D. in Political Science
- University of North Carolina, M.A. in Political Science
- University of Wisconsin, B.A. in Political Science
- Parker-Stephen, Evan. 2013. “Tides of Disagreement: How Reality Facilitates (and Inhibits) Partisan Public Opinion.” The Journal of Politics 75: 1077-1088.
- Parker-Stephen, Evan. 2012. “Clarity of Responsibility and Economic Evaluations.” Electoral Studies 3: 506-511.